MLS vs LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: MLS vs LCR

Post by jonesrk »

cspinfo@telus.net wrote:Sorry, never saw the reply to my post. I'm membership clerk in my ward. Altho the ability to edit Baptism/Confirmation data is now available in LCR for ward-level clerks (excluding finance, of course), the ability to edit Melchizedek Priesthood ordinations still is not. Consequently, ward-level clerks cannot edit mistakes in MP ordinations. Was this perhaps a deliberate omission in authorization in LCR, or simply an oversight?
The Melchizedek Priesthood ordinations are managed at the stake level. Send the correct info to your stake clerk and he'll get it updated.
mevans

Re: MLS vs LCR

Post by mevans »

cspinfo@telus.net wrote:Sorry, never saw the reply to my post. I'm membership clerk in my ward. Altho the ability to edit Baptism/Confirmation data is now available in LCR for ward-level clerks (excluding finance, of course), the ability to edit Melchizedek Priesthood ordinations still is not. Consequently, ward-level clerks cannot edit mistakes in MP ordinations. Was this perhaps a deliberate omission in authorization in LCR, or simply an oversight?
Since Melchizedek Priesthood is overseen by the stake, I could see the ability to edit such ordinances being limited to the stake.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”