Internal service error on Welfare Services Requests page

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
monamills

Internal service error on Welfare Services Requests page

Post by monamills »

I am unable to access the Welfare Services Requests page to fill out a food order for a family.

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

How soon might the page be available, or is there something on my end that isn't working?

Thanks.

M. Mills
monamills

Re: Internal service error on Welfare Services Requests page

Post by monamills »

Okay--among other things I tried clearing my cache. That's what did the trick. I was able to fill out the form after that.
leahreetta

Welfare Services returning 500

Post by leahreetta »

Hello,

I'm trying to access the welfare services portal for the first time as a RS president and the website is giving me a 500 server error. Does anyone know if the site is down and when it will be back up, or if I am required to obtain more access from someone? Any help would be much appreciated as I have some members in need that I am having trouble helping.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I moved your post into another thread dealing with the same issue. The message before yours suggests that clearing the cache may resolve the issue.
toriannmerritt

Post by toriannmerritt »

I am also having this same problem. Do you know how I can fix it?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

toriannmerritt wrote:Do you know how I can fix it?
Just a hunch here. Have you tried clearing the cache?
jsberry

Post by jsberry »

I'm a new RS President. My calling was changed in LCR about 8 hours ago. I'm trying to access Welfare Services Requests page. I get the "500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed." I HAVE cleared my cache and I am still getting the error message. Is there something else I can try or do I just need to wait longer for my calling to give me permission in the system?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jsberry wrote: Is there something else I can try or do I just need to wait longer for my calling to give me permission in the system?
It can take a while for permissions to be granted. If you do not have permissions after 24 hours then contact your ward clerk. He would then need to make sure the calling recorded is the standard calling and not a custom calling. A custom calling, even though spelled out the same as the standard calling, will be identifiable to the clerk by an asterisk (*) next to your calling.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aktrig

Post by aktrig »

New RS president here! I've been receiving the error 500 for a week now. I've tried 3 different computers and have cleared my cache. Has anyone found answers to this problem? I can't access the page at all!
aktrig

Post by aktrig »

How did you resolve this?
jsberry wrote:I'm a new RS President. My calling was changed in LCR about 8 hours ago. I'm trying to access Welfare Services Requests page. I get the "500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed." I HAVE cleared my cache and I am still getting the error message. Is there something else I can try or do I just need to wait longer for my calling to give me permission in the system?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”