HP Group Secretary can't input home teaching results or see results.

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ksteurer

HP Group Secretary can't input home teaching results or see results.

Post by ksteurer »

Our HP group secretary can't enter home teaching results in LDS.org, and can't see results. I tried assigning to be a HT supervisor, but that didn't work. Our 2 supervisors are older gentlemen who take results by hand, and then give the results sheet to us to enter. I would love for the secretary to be able to enter them in, but he can't access it. Any suggestions? It seems logical that the secretary would have access to home teaching.

THanks
Keith
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: HP Group Secretary can't input home teaching results or see results.

Post by lajackson »

ksteurer wrote:Our HP group secretary can't enter home teaching results in LDS.org, and can't see results. I tried assigning to be a HT supervisor, but that didn't work.
The secretary should be able and see and enter HT information, as long as he is in the standard position, and the computers have had time to synchronize.

Since there is not an official HT supervisor calling, you would have to have used a custom position for that calling. Custom positions do not have access to anything, LCR or otherwise.
ksteurer

Post by ksteurer »

The current secretary has had his calling since August, and is still not able to touch home teaching results. Do you think this is an issue that Global Service Center would need to fix?
Thanks

[The screen capture has been deleted because this is a public forum and actual membership data is not allowed.]
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

ksteurer wrote:Do you think this is an issue that Global Service Center would need to fix?
I looked at the screen capture before I deleted it, and everything appears to be in order. So yes, you might wish to work with your ward clerk to contact the GSC to look into the problem.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”