Getting LCR Access - - Again

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
dhollowell

Getting LCR Access - - Again

Post by dhollowell »

Hi All,

I've had LCR access for a number of years. Last Sunday, our EQ Presidency was reorganized and EQ Secretary was erroneously removed from my record, as I was not released as Secretary. I was able to get one of our Ward Clerks to re-add Elders Quorum Secretary to my record about 3.5 hours ago, but I still get "Access Denied" when I attempt to login to LCR. How long do calling changes take to populate through all the systems?? For example, I see EQ Secretary on my record on LDS Tools, but I still don't have access to any reports on LDS Tools.

Thanks,
Doug
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Getting LCR Access - - Again

Post by russellhltn »

dhollowell wrote:How long do calling changes take to populate through all the systems??
We advise people to wait 24 hours, although it should't take more than 12 or so.

Make sure the clerk put you back in as a "standard position", if he did it as a custom calling, it won't work.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dhollowell

Re: Getting LCR Access - - Again

Post by dhollowell »

Thanks very much!! I'm glad I caught it today; I'll still have time to get the tasks that my Bishop wants done by Sunday. Whew!!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”