Ministering reports disappear

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
Soltercheck

Ministering reports disappear

Post by Soltercheck »

I'm having an issue when I try to access ministering reports. The problem occurs whether I'm on my computer,iPad or iPhone. On my computer, after I log into my account and click on leader and clerk resources, I navigate to the ministering reports. When I click on the ministering assignments link under the report section, it will show for two seconds, then it disappears. Is this an account issue? Has anyone had this issue? I don't think it is a Hardware issue as it occurs on multiple devices. The last time I've been able to access these reports is May 25.
mevans

Re: Ministering reports disappear

Post by mevans »

I'm not usually looking at Ministering Reports in my calling, but I can access them. I have periodically seen other pages on the church site exhibit this briefly appear/then disappear pattern. I suspect some data is corrupt and it's causing the page not to display properly.

I don't know what your calling is. You could get with a clerk or assistant clerk and see if he can figure out anything. You could check with others in your unit to see if they are having problems, too. You might need to contact the global service center for assistance.
n7jcp

Re: Ministering assignment "csv" download

Post by n7jcp »

My Elders Quorum presidency has asked me as their clerk to develop a form to be used in interviews. I'm thinking a "csv" or "pdf" download would be a tremendous help for this assignment. The "csv" or "pdf" could populate from the ministering assignment data base. Items included might be the companionship, the assigned family, (families) and could have space for an overview of the family, ministering goals for that family and any concerns or needs brought up during the interview. It might also include a block to mark off each quarter's interview. The form would be put into a binder for that President or counselor to refer to in future quarterly interviews.
davesudweeks

Re: Ministering reports disappear

Post by davesudweeks »

I don't think you'll have any luck getting a csv file. You could try screen-scraping a pdf (which is what shows when you print the report), but that may leave you with a lot of cleanup work to get it into anything that is useable in a form. And you'll have to start over every time they make changes to the ministering routes.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”