LCR Ministering Access Error

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
cweston1167

LCR Ministering Access Error

Postby cweston1167 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:54 pm

I'm the Elder's Quorum Secretary for my ward seeking information on an access problem.
I contacted my ward clerks and they were unable to fix the issue.
I cannot access any of the Ministering options at LCR.CHURCHOFJESUSCHRIST.ORG...the system kick me back to the log-in.
Who do I contact on the weekend for help as the Tech Support P# is closed.
I have need to access this information during our presidency meeting as we are making changes to companionship assignments this Sunday: 21-July-2019.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LCR Ministering Access Error

Postby russellhltn » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:01 pm

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum. So, we're not going to be able to fix your problem. For your meeting Sunday, I'd suggest you have the president make the changes.

Talk to the clerks and verify the MRN on your Church Account matches the MRN of the person they have recorded as EQ Secretary. Note that it must be a "standard position" not a custom one. Once recorded correctly, it can take up to 24 hours before you have access.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”