LCR - BUDGET TAB

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jspector

LCR - BUDGET TAB

Post by jspector »

When I am home, I cannot access the Budget tab in the finance section. I get the rotating wheel but it never comes up. I do not have this issue with another other function.

Anyone else have this issue.

Thanks,
Jeff
Stake Finance Clerk
Colorado Springs High Plains Stake
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: LCR - BUDGET TAB

Post by jdlessley »

I have been seeing slow server response times over the past two days that cause rendering delays or even server timeouts on random church websites. LCR and the Finance section has had the most issues. When I get a server timeout I do a hard refresh (cntrl-F5) to get things going again.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rauman

Post by rauman »

Yes. It's been several weeks since I've been able to access the Budget tab. Just the ever-present spinning wheel. Very frustrating.

Robert Auman
Ward Clerk
Danville 1st Ward
Danville, CA
wilkssh

Post by wilkssh »

This issue is still going on. I cannot access the budget. I've tried on several browsers from several PCs. Very frustrating.

Shane Wilks
Bishop
Meadows ward
Vancouver Washington North stake
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

For such a problem that lasts more than a few days (to rule out short-term server load issues and such), it would seem that a call to the Global Service Center would be appropriate. That will be much more likely to yield a solution than this user-to-user discussion forum.
tadgett33

Post by tadgett33 »

Did you get a fix for this? I've had the same issue. I can access the budget tab from various networks, but not my home network. I can access the other finance tabs from my home network.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

tadgett33 wrote:Did you get a fix for this? I've had the same issue. I can access the budget tab from various networks, but not my home network. I can access the other finance tabs from my home network.
This is a long shot, but try doing a full page reload, deleting cookies, and clearing browser cache. For browser-specific things, I only know Firefox, and there a full page reload is done by Alt-Ctrl-R.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Another issue may be server load. Any website issues I experience on Sundays during high load times go away most of the time when the same pages are accessed during the weekdays.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rmrichesjr wrote:This is a long shot, but try doing a full page reload, deleting cookies, and clearing browser cache. For browser-specific things, I only know Firefox, and there a full page reload is done by Alt-Ctrl-R.
I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but a ctrl-F5 will do more then the standard refresh.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tadgett33

Post by tadgett33 »

Thanks for the suggestions, but nothing has worked yet. I have tried on multiple devices and browsers, and I'm unable to use just the Budget tab; all others work fine. I can also connect to it from other networks. I have put in a ticket with LCR support, so hopefully they'll be able to help.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”