Ministering Assignments - Can I copy current over to proposed?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ebultez

Ministering Assignments - Can I copy current over to proposed?

Post by ebultez »

I am a newly called EQ president and am jumping into our ministering assignments. Our Proposed Assignment page is so out of date, that it can't really be used as a starting point to make changes.

Can I copy our Current Assignments over to Proposed Assignments? This would make a better starting point from which to make changes.

Thanks!
nmecantwin73

Re: Ministering Assignments - Can I copy current over to proposed?

Post by nmecantwin73 »

ebultez wrote:I am a newly called EQ president and am jumping into our ministering assignments. Our Proposed Assignment page is so out of date, that it can't really be used as a starting point to make changes.

Can I copy our Current Assignments over to Proposed Assignments? This would make a better starting point from which to make changes.

Thanks!
Yes, on the Proposed Assignments page, just click the "Start Over" button and it will remove what is in Proposed Assignments and copy in the Current Assignments so you can work fresh in the Proposed space.
Ministering Brothers - Proposed Assignments.png
(20.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
springman

Re: Ministering Assignments - Can I copy current over to proposed?

Post by springman »

2 questions:
Does clicking "Start Over" in Proposed Assignments remove the assignments in both the Current and Proposed Assignments?
IF only removes from Proposed Assignments,
How do you copy the current assignments to Proposed Assignments AFTER clicking Start Over in Proposed Assignments?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”