CDOL access

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
bdayley

CDOL access

Post by bdayley »

I have a stake clerk calling that allows access to CDOL. I also have a regional assignment where I use CDOL to access stake and ward leadership info, as well as coordinating councils, physical facilities, mission, storehouse contacts, and maps of these organizations. I have many saved/bookmarked organizations, and several saved searches to generate reports.

I found out I'm being released from the stake calling soon, and realized I will lose access to CDOL when that occurs. Is there a way to request CDOL access outside of being set up in an MLS-standardized leader/clerk calling? When I lose access do, are my reports and saved organizations deleted, or do I have some time to figure this out if I lose access temporarily?

Thanks for any insight.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: CDOL access

Post by jonesrk »

Your reports and saved organizations are not deleted. They just won't do you any good while you don't have any rights. If/when you have a calling in CDOL that give you rights again they will work (at least within the permissions that the new calling gives)
bdayley

Post by bdayley »

Thanks for the confirmation that my reports and preferences won't be lost.

Is there any other process to request CDOL access that I can pass on to my presiding authority for this project, outside of the normal MLS-standard callings access?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

bdayley wrote:Is there any other process to request CDOL access that I can pass on to my presiding authority for this project, outside of the normal MLS-standard callings access?
Yes there are other position types in CDOL that give rights. I would contact them and see what they normally do for people to have rights. They likely have some process for it.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”