Can't access LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
randrus

Can't access LCR

Post by randrus »

Our Primary President is unable to get into the Leadership Clerk section when signing in. Has there been something changed, that doesn't allow her to use this section. I looked up her assignment and it still shows that she is the Primary president. Pleas advise what can be done to rectify this problem.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't access LCR

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure her MRN is on the account she's trying to use.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Also make sure she has a standard calling. If a custom calling was made using the same (or a similar) name, it won't grant any access to LCR.
If I recall correctly, custom callings have an asterisk next to the calling name.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

davesudweeks wrote:If I recall correctly, custom callings have an asterisk next to the calling name.
I'm not sure how they appear in LCR, but in CDOL, they're in orange.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”