Current Quarter Ministering assignments completely gone

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
joseph.thoming

Current Quarter Ministering assignments completely gone

Postby joseph.thoming » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:06 pm

I'm the EQP in my ward and a couple of weeks ago we submitted ministering assignment proposals. At that point we were able to see current assignments via the church site and the member tools app. Since this past weekend all of our EQ ministering is nowhere to be found. RS assignments are all still there, but both our EQ districts and individual assignments are all gone. Is there something going on in general, or is this just my ward?

bryanboshell

Postby bryanboshell » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:44 pm

We also had the same issue about 2 weeks ago, with the same results. I am in the EQP presidency, and the same experience happened after Both EQP and Bishop published the assignments. Is there a way to restore previous assignments so we a baseline to start over again?

kgrigio

Re: Current Quarter Ministering assignments completely gone

Postby kgrigio » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:43 pm

Any news on this topic? We just went to look at our ministering assignments as an EQ and they are all gone. The RS still shows all their assignments, but nothing for EQ. We have had issues over the last 6 months or so where changes aren't taking, some change takes and others don't, and now they are completely gone.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”