Stake-wide download is still not working for me, either.
As a work-around, I have considered downloading all the wards individually and manually merging them into a single stake file. Time consuming. If you try this, be sure to remove the "for church use only" footer at the end of each file.
Discussions about the Maps Tool on lds.org.
bdayley wrote:I got busy with some other things, and had to leave my map project for a few days. After coming back to it, I am still seeing the same issues as before:
I tried the suggestion above regarding selecting each ward individually first. This did not resolve the issues.
- my ward seems to display fine
- when selecting some wards, the boundary will display, but no members
- when selecting one particular ward, it shows the members, but the boundary of the ward next door
- when selecting a stake download, all I'm getting is the last ward
- inconsistent results with different browsers (some wards display properly in Chrome, but not in Firefox)
I am trying to download some stake data for an Emergency Prep function, so I need to figure out how to solve this, just not sure who I should contact. Thanks.
I just logged into LDS Maps for the first time in several months to see how things were going. I really like the printing capability that lets you zoom in and print small areas with matching members lists. But, overall, I still can't use the maps site due to the problems noted above, which I still see. I wish someone could point out a solution for those of us who cannot see all our members. I would like to recommend this to some wards who are making emergency preparedness plans, but can't since it doesn't seem to work.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest