Gospel Library for BlackBerry 10

Discussions around the BlackBerry version of the Gospel Library application.
brent.taft

Re: Gospel Library for BlackBerry 10

Post by brent.taft »

jacec wrote:Could someone convert the latest LDS Tools from Feb-2013 for BB10?

http://www.ldsmobiletester.com/android/ ... .5.0-z.apk

TIA
Do you know if this version works for Gingerbread? It is my understanding that the PlayBook and BB10 currently only support Gingerbread apps. Though I believe BlackBerry said that Jelly Bean support is in the works
jhdabney

Post by jhdabney »

Does anybody know why Gospel Library is no longer showing in BlackBerry World? You used to be able to just download the Android version from there. Now it's not showing.
dowshirey5499

Post by dowshirey5499 »

Yea! Good to see that this can be sideloaded. This will mark my first attempt to sideload an app :-) Does anyone know if there is a work in progress to get the GL onto the BB Z10 natively? I would be interested in being a beta tester if so.
johnba

Post by johnba »

Unfortunately I am not tech savvy, but I throw in my voice that native LDS Tools would be incredible. Way helpful and useful on my old Bold.
pkmad77

Post by pkmad77 »

The bar file links shown at the top of this thread are downloading as .apk files. What am I doing wrong?
dgeisel

Post by dgeisel »

Thanks for posting these bar files. It's great to have access to these apps on BB 10. Hopefully there will be native BB 10 LDS apps soon.
mower1

Post by mower1 »

What am I doing wrong with sideloading? I get an error when I try to connect to DDPB saying "Java not recognized as internal or external command". I am pretty sure I have the correct java JRE downloaded. What am I missing?
dgeisel

Post by dgeisel »

Maybe try the BB10/ Playbook App Manager for Chrome. It's drag and drop easy. http://gridbook.org/pb-app-mgr/
eggibb

Post by eggibb »

You should be able to download the app from BlackBerry World. It has been posted there for at least a month. It does take a bit of searching, however.
IXofXIII

Post by IXofXIII »

I was using the version from BB World on my PlayBook but then saw it was missing a few things the Android version had. So after searching I found an Android version converted to a .bar file that works great. The same bar file may also work great on a BB10 device.

Return to “BlackBerry Gospel Library”