Members Birthdays

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Members Birthdays

Post by sbradshaw »

Westernday wrote:The LDS Tools birthday list jumps from Dec. 2020 to Jan 2022 and then nothing after Jan 2022. I deleted the app and reinstalled it — no change. I also did a data refresh and still no change. Is there something I need to do or is this a problem glitch?
2021 must be a leap year! (Sorry, couldn't resist. :) )
I'd recommend sending feedback using the in-app Contact Us option.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

The latest beta version has fixed this issue, so when the release candidate goes live, you will see plenty of birthdays listed! The Primary members issue also appears to have been fixed.
Chromedian

Birthdays displaying 2022

Post by Chromedian »

In the birthday report Tools is showing all upcoming birthdays as 2020 and then 2022, but nothing for 2021. Just FYI bug report, and I am not sure about Android. Also, members have reported that they have uninstalled, reinstalled the app.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Birthdays displaying 2022

Post by russellhltn »

Chromedian wrote:In the birthday report Tools is showing all upcoming birthdays as 2020 and then 2022, but nothing for 2021. Just FYI bug report, and I am not sure about Android. Also, members have reported that they have uninstalled, reinstalled the app.
Your post has been merged into an existing thread. Please review the post before yours.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gibbylibby

Post by gibbylibby »

Sad to me that they only allow leaders to have access to the birthday list.
lucretia

Post by lucretia »

I am a leader. My name is [name removed]. I am an assistant secretary in Joliet 1st Ward Relief Society.
Last edited by jdlessley on Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed name to protect the privacy of a member
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

lucretia wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:03 pm I am a leader. My name is [name removed]. I am an assistant secretary in Joliet 1st Ward Relief Society.
[moderator note: Your name was removed to protect your privacy. Posts on the Tech Forum are publicly visible to anyone worldwide. There are some people who could take advantage of your private information for less than honorable purposes.]

I am guessing you expect someone to give you a birthday list for your unit. No one here can do that for you since the forum is user-to-user discussions and self help support and we are users, like you, with no access to your unit membership information. You will need to contact your ward clerk for assistance with the information you seek.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I'd ask the ward clerk to put you in the standard calling for Relief Society Assistant Secretary rather than a custom one and then you should be able to get into LCR and get the list yourself whenever you need.

Return to “Member Tools”