Lds tools won't let me sign in

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
goanddo

Re: Lds tools won't let me sign in

Postby goanddo » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:50 am

I have been unable to open Member Tools for a week or two, at least, on my Samsung Note 8 running Android 9.
I can log into the directory and calendar via browser on both my laptop and phone.
Password had been the same since it was working, and only has letters and numbers, including uppercase (letters, not numbers ;)
I uninstalled and reinstalled Tools from Google Play today with the same results.
The last time I had a similar problem was a few months last year, and seemed to be related to Leader and Clerk Resources access, but I no longer have that.
Thank you,
Allen

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Lds tools won't let me sign in

Postby russellhltn » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:46 am

Just as a thought, you might try clearing all the data from the app. I'm not sure if uninstall and reinstall does that. Also, Sundays can be less than optimal with the high server load.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Member Tools”