Birthday info error

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
kerwinsevilla

Birthday info error

Post by kerwinsevilla »

When I do interviews, I make sure their records are correct. I usually check using Member Tools app. I have found several instances in member records where the date of birth is a day earlier. Why is this happening. I am from the Philippines.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Birthday info error

Post by russellhltn »

If you look at the records on LCR, is it correct? I'm wondering if it's an issue just with Member Tools attempting to adjust for time zones.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

kerwinsevilla wrote:When I do interviews, I make sure their records are correct. I usually check using Member Tools app. I have found several instances in member records where the date of birth is a day earlier. Why is this happening. I am from the Philippines.
I have seen this with an Android version of Member Tools. The iOS version was correct.
dansoh

Post by dansoh »

I have the same issue too. Just Sync'd this morning and the dates are either 1 day early or later. But in LCR via computer, it shows the correct date. I'm running Tools on Huawei Mate 20x latest 9 firmware. I also check the phone Settings, Region its set to Singapore which is correct. Some other Android users seem not to be affected eg, Samsung phones. Could this be a Huawei issue... haha

Return to “Member Tools”