Primary Presidency access changed?

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
steele7

Primary Presidency access changed?

Post by steele7 »

Hello,

I received a report yesterday from a member of the primary presidency (1st C) that after updating Member Tools, she no longer has access to the primary class lists or birthday lists like she has in the past. We checked to see if the primary president had the same issue and she does not.

Any idea why this would have been removed for the first counselor or ideas of how to try and resolve? Should she try deleting the app and reinstalling or what there something that changed on the back end?

Thanks.
davesudweeks

Re: Primary Presidency access changed?

Post by davesudweeks »

steele7 wrote:Hello,

I received a report yesterday from a member of the primary presidency (1st C) that after updating Member Tools, she no longer has access to the primary class lists or birthday lists like she has in the past. We checked to see if the primary president had the same issue and she does not.

Any idea why this would have been removed for the first counselor or ideas of how to try and resolve? Should she try deleting the app and reinstalling or what there something that changed on the back end?

Thanks.
Assuming you are talking about a ward calling. I recommend you ask her to sync her member tools during the week and check again. The church servers seem to struggle on Sundays with higher load. When the sync fails to fully pull in, unpredictable results could occur with the data.

Another thing to check is to make sure someone else hasn't logged into her member tools on her device with another account (perhaps her husband doesn't have a calling that grants access to the data for the children).
steele7

Post by steele7 »

Yes, ward calling. Sorry for not clarifying that.

I will ask her to try syncing again during the week and see if that helps.

Thank you.
steele7

Post by steele7 »

This has been resolved. The member deleted and then reinstalled the app which fixed the issue. :)

Return to “Member Tools”