Missionary Progress Report no longer updating since August 2020

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
mornesmart

Missionary Progress Report no longer updating since August 2020

Post by mornesmart »

Hi, I’m a ward mission leader. Please resume updates of the missionary progress reports in member tools. The issue for me is that updates to the missionary progress reports stopped in member tools. I can see the report but it is outdated. Perhaps updates stopped when the area book was digitised. Updates by Missionaries reflected in the report successfully and we could review these together in the correlation meetings. Then it stopped in maybe August 2020. If I understood a member of the stake mission presidency correctly, he mentioned that the mission presidency do see the updates, but I can’t verify that. Now that mission coordination meetings are so short and frequent it would really help if the updates resumed. The missionaries assure me that they are diligently updating the area book. Furthermore, we are trying to keep continuity with ward member missionaries because transfers are every 6 weeks and we “lose” person of interest info with each transfer. Please look into this. Any help is greatly appreciated.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Progress Report no longer updating since August 2020

Post by jdlessley »

mornesmart wrote:Please resume updates of the missionary progress reports in member tools.
The Tech Forum is primarily user-to-user help and support. It is highly unlikely anyone who can look into this or make development decisions will ever see this topic. Use the in app feedback to get this issue to those who can address the issue. In Android Member Tools the feedback tool is located in Help > Contact Us. I presume it is the same or similar for iPhone/iPad Member Tools.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest verifying you're running the most recent version of Member Tools. Older versions may be using older services that have been discontinued.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mornesmart

Post by mornesmart »

jdlessley wrote:
mornesmart wrote:Please resume updates of the missionary progress reports in member tools.
The Tech Forum is primarily user-to-user help and support. It is highly unlikely anyone who can look into this or make development decisions will ever see this topic. Use the in app feedback to get this issue to those who can address the issue. In Android Member Tools the feedback tool is located in Help > Contact Us. I presume it is the same or similar for iPhone/iPad Member Tools.
Makes sense thanks. The url in the iOS App Store is dated, but I managed to get a case number by emailing the address in the help selection of the app.

Return to “Member Tools”