Could we have EQ and RS counselors listed with their assignments on Tools?

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
scerinda

Could we have EQ and RS counselors listed with their assignments on Tools?

Post by scerinda »

It would be helpful to stake leaders if there was a place for ward clerks to enter which RS and EQ counselors are over missionary work and which counselors are over temple and family history work. Thank you!
--Scerinda Johnson
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Could we have EQ and RS counselors listed with their assignments on Tools?

Post by sbradshaw »

I agree that it would be useful to record assignments in addition to callings. This would be helpful for recording assignments of high council members as well. Your best bet would be to send feedback using the Contact Us option in Member Tools, or the feedback link in Leader and Clerk Resources.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Although having standard 'callings' to record this might be useful for consistency, I think it could be done using custom callings already. A clerk or organization presidency member could create custom callings representing these assignments and place each counselor in that calling (along with their actual calling as a counselor). A stake could provide guidance on the naming of these custom callings to provide consistency within the stake.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

I think it could be done using custom callings already
I've seen this done, and I think it's a pretty good workaround. I know I'm always wondering who in the HC is currently over missionary work, etc, the same way members might wonder who in the RS is in charge of Family History / Temple Work.

Return to “Member Tools”