LDS Tools not working after latest update

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Member Tools not working after latest update

Post by lajackson »

scifipam55 wrote:How do I use beta version on my android Samsung S10 Galaxy phone?
If you go to the Play Store and call up the app as if you were going to download it, you can scroll down a ways and find an opportunity to join the beta. If you do that, and there is a beta version out there, you normally will receive it within a few hours.
shawnsbw

Re: LDS Tools not working after latest update

Post by shawnsbw »

I have tried syncing member tools twice in the last 7 days and it will not sync, it says it is un available? Seems odd when I can access the internet for other apps.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

shawnsbw wrote:I have tried syncing member tools twice in the last 7 days and it will not sync, it says it is un available? Seems odd when I can access the internet for other apps.
It synced just fine for me this evening (8:37 pm central time). Member Tools version 4.1.0-(101452.5) on Android 9. Are you using any filtering tools on your device? Some other threads have indicated that the filtering services tend to block the church servers for some reason.
jenschill

Post by jenschill »

This problem is also happening on iPhones. I don’t have a leadership calling that would give me additional access to information, but I am still experiencing the same things others have mentioned.
skitlem

Post by skitlem »

I'm on android. Join and updated to beta in google play store and it is working now.
dmcranch

Post by dmcranch »

Tools is now failing following the android 10 update on my Galaxy tab A tablet. Like many others, as the ward clerk I need to have a solid portable Tools device. anything in sight??

Return to “Android Member Tools App”