Bishopric access

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
dcpierce9000

Bishopric access

Post by dcpierce9000 »

Help please! I was just released as Elders Quorum President and called into the bishopric. My calling was updated in the app. Now, I don't have access on Member Tools to much of anything. I can't access the action and interview list anymore. I can't see youth interviews, temple recs, priesthood offices, ministering info, sensitive info, nothing. I used to have access to some things as EQP but now I can't really do my job. Any idea what happening? I've tried syncing and reinstalling multiple times to no avail.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Bishopric access

Post by Mikerowaved »

It sometimes takes a day or two for your new calling to propagate through the church servers. If in a few days you're still having problems, we can direct you to someone who can help you further.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Note that what you can see will be in line with your new responsibilities and may not be exactly what you had or what you expect.

I just hope you weren't called as a "third councilor" because that's a non-starter. It's neither supported by the Handbook nor LCR/Member Tools.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Captain.Moroni

Post by Captain.Moroni »

Interesting! I'm having the same issue too.

So I was just released as the Elders Quorum President as well and got called as the executive secretary in our Branch. I've had access to reports for Youth Recommend Status for several weeks now via the Church's website. However like the previous Brother reported all the reports are blank in the android Tools app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest app, and synced.

Is there any additional help I can get with this issue?

It appears others may be having similar issues? Perhaps unrelated but the timing is interesting.

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=38247
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Assuming 24 hours have passed since the calling was recorded, I'd suggest sending feedback via the app.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”