Sync and Login Issues

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
mdgwilliam

Re: Sync and Login Issues

Post by mdgwilliam »

I'm having the same issues. I've uninstalled, tried to change a couple settings on the "what's new" tab before logging in, but nothing helps. I keep going in circles trying to get logged in. Any suggestions?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

I’m on the beta testing circuit and today it won’t sync. For me this points to server issues. Quite common, especially at weekends!
fisherl

Post by fisherl »

Cannot sync Las tools. Have not been able to for 3 months. I’ve deleted it. Reset it. Changed password. Please help.

fisherl
Lhumphries70@gmail.com
cluffsc22

Post by cluffsc22 »

Genuinely frustrated with the LDS tools app!
dhollowell

Post by dhollowell »

Hello all,

A member of our ward is unable to login to Member Tools. She enters her login ID and password and gets the following message: "Error. Sign-In Failed". I've had the member power down her iPhone 8, restart it, and she gets the same error message. Has anyone else had this issue, and what is the best protocol to follow to resolve it? As always, thank you for your assistance!
rdlewis59

Post by rdlewis59 »

I am experiencing problems on my iPhone 12, ios 14.4.

Every time I open Tools I get a warning that I must Sync by March 3. I click Sync Now. Nothing happens. I can see that while I have selected automatic updates my data has not updated since February 11. When I try to sync manually I get the error: Failed to download. Please try again later.

I have tried to sync on wifi and on cellular data. I have rebooted my iPhone. I'm afraid to sign out and reset because I have seen others comment that only erased their data. Updates for reports I need to complete also cannot be done on the mobile app. While I can see what needs to be marked complete I can't actually mark it. I had to come onto the website member tools to log information for my calling.

Three other family members who have iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 6 are able to update without difficulty.
jaymcrae

Post by jaymcrae »

I have an iPhone 11 and can’t get it to sync or update and tried uninstalling and reinstalling, changing passwords and nothing is helping. Please help.
dshep2020

Post by dshep2020 »

I was trying to help my son sync to his new ward and hasn’t been able to sync. I signed out and now can’t sync. Very frustrating. Cleared app data, uninstalled, rebooted phone, reinstalled. Still same issue. Lots in fined but just sits at “updating…” and never makes more than a quarter progress. I am on the high council and need member tools to work. Any suggestions?
logan.lynch32

Post by logan.lynch32 »

dshep2020 wrote:I was trying to help my son sync to his new ward and hasn’t been able to sync. I signed out and now can’t sync. Very frustrating. Cleared app data, uninstalled, rebooted phone, reinstalled. Still same issue. Lots in fined but just sits at “updating…” and never makes more than a quarter progress. I am on the high council and need member tools to work. Any suggestions?
This just happened to me as well. I’ve tried all the same things with no luck. Very frustrating.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

There were issues with sync processing yesterday.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”