Access with multiple callings

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
dedavison

Access with multiple callings

Post by dedavison »

With recent changes, we have a counselor in the Elder's Quorum who is also designated as the Ward Mission Leader. Prior to this change, the person was able to enter the results of ministering interviews via Member Tools, but that access is gone once we add the Ward Mission Leader Calling. Of course, he can still enter this information on the website (that allows him to toggle between callings). Is there a similar way to manage Member Tools between callings?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Access with multiple callings

Post by jdlessley »

What OS for Member Tools are you using?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
dedavison

Post by dedavison »

Using IOS
familiaharrison

Post by familiaharrison »

Was there ever an answer for this in Member Tools? I have Elders quorum counselors who use both Apple and Android. Thanks!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

It should allow him to access anything that either of his callings have access to (without having to toggle between the callings like on Leader and Clerk Resources). It definitely sounds like a bug. There are so many potential combinations of callings; I don't envy the QA person on Member Tools. :) I would recommend sending feedback using Contact Us in Settings.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”