Stuck in a never ending update loop for two weeks now

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
coates67

Stuck in a never ending update loop for two weeks now

Post by coates67 »

I have been unable to complete an update on either my iPhone XR or iPad Air 2 for the past few weeks. It asks me to log in and then cycles trying to update before failing and requiring me to log in repeatedly. I know my Log in is correct. Have uninstalled and reinstalled repeatedly. It worked once for about an hour and then started updating again.
I really need it to work as I use it heavily for keeping track of ministering interviews while in transit between visits/phone calls. My relief society presidency is floundering trying to get it working on all our phones. HELP!!! Please :shock:
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Stuck in a never ending update loop for two weeks now

Post by lajackson »

coates67 wrote:HELP!!! Please
Send feedback through the app. If you are not able to do that, ask your clerk to put you in touch with the Global Services Department.

Or you can read through all of the other posts here and see if anyone has come up with an idea to solve this problem. Sometimes you will find an answer. But this is a user-to-user forum and the only way you will find an answer here is if someone else stumbled upon it and was gracious enough to share it with the rest of us.
jmcbjccluff

Re: Stuck in a never ending update loop for two weeks now

Post by jmcbjccluff »

After changing my password to 12 characters, I was able to login to the Member Tools App and not get the login error, even though my previous password was valid and would let me login online.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”