YW unable to view class list in member tools, android users CAN see it though

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
jeff1984

YW unable to view class list in member tools, android users CAN see it though

Post by jeff1984 »

Apple users cannot see the class list of members in their app, whereas I can with my android. I'm the ward clerk, but members of the Bishopric and the YW president cannot see the YW classes on their Apple devices. Our former YW president thinks it started a few months ago when we went from 2 to 3 YW classes, but I don't know why that would matter unless she somehow messed up the organization when she split the classes. Any help would be welcome.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: YW unable to view class list in member tools, android users CAN see it though

Post by rmrichesjr »

Have you confirmed that the difference in visibility is strictly based on Apple vs. Android? Or, is it at least in part due to differences in callings?

There has been a discussion here on the topic of visibility of youth class membership:

viewtopic.php?f=115&t=33660&hilit=class ... visibility

It's a very long thread. I have not studied the entire thread, so please don't quote me on the following: I gathered that there might have been some changes in which callings can access class lists. There also seemed to be a factor of at least some callings might have access via LCR but not via the app. There was also mention that _perhaps_ some changes were made on one or more platforms that had not yet been made for other platform(s).

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”