Lesson URLs cannot have a '#' character

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Lesson URLs cannot have a '#' character

Post by russellhltn »

What I find odd is that my experience wasn't completely consistent even though I was "outside" the whole time. See post #9. I tested from the same machine at the same time but different browsers. Then later I couldn't do it. So I think it may be the luck of the draw on which firewall you happen to be going though at the time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Lesson URLs cannot have a '#' character

Post by aebrown »

russellhltn wrote:What I find odd is that my experience wasn't completely consistent even though I was "outside" the whole time. See post #9. I tested from the same machine at the same time but different browsers. Then later I couldn't do it. So I think it may be the luck of the draw on which firewall you happen to be going though at the time.
Last night I couldn't even post the above quote, since it contains #9. But now I can. So I agree that it is inconsistent.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”