Lessons forwarded or skipped?

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
rachbloo

Re: Lessons forwarded or skipped?

Post by rachbloo »

I need to post a new topic question, but can't remember how I did that previously. I can't find any place to post anything except as a reply to my older questions. Can anyone help?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rachbloo wrote:I need to post a new topic question, but can't remember how I did that previously. I can't find any place to post anything except as a reply to my older questions. Can anyone help?
To post a new topic, make sure you are looking at the forum, not a topic. If you want to post in the same forum as an existing topic you are looking at, use the breadcrumbs to go to the forum. For example, in this topic you'll see breadcrumb links at the top that look like:

Board index < Church Technology for Members < LDS.org Website < Lesson Schedules

Clicking on "Lesson Schedules" will take you to the forum for Lesson Schedules. From there, you will see a "New Topic" button just below the forum title and description.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

aebrown wrote:
rachbloo wrote:I need to post a new topic question, but can't remember how I did that previously.
Board index < Church Technology for Members < LDS.org Website < Lesson Schedules

Clicking on "Lesson Schedules" will take you to the forum for Lesson Schedules. From there, you will see a "New Topic" button just below the forum title and description.
On my browser the button does not display under the forum title. You have to scroll down past the list of sub-forums to find the button. It is in between the list of sub-forums and the list of topics, on the left, and on the same line as the search box and the little blocks with the page numbers on the right.

Since I have a smaller monitor, it does not appear on the part of the page that displays when it first loads.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”