2020 Youth Theme T-shirt

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
cvisker

2020 Youth Theme T-shirt

Postby cvisker » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:34 pm

Anyone know how to use the t-shirt design on the webpage below to have a shirt made? What has worked for you? Thanks in advance.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/you ... f?lang=eng

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: 2020 Youth Theme T-shirt

Postby lajackson » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:18 pm

If you print it out (preferably in color) and take it to a custom T-Shirt place, they should be able to do it up for you. For cost efficiency, it would be best to combine orders, i.e., get a lot of them at the same time. And if you think there will be future orders, ask the shop if they will keep the pattern on file.

Include the Pantone numbers. They define the actual colors and are a familiar standard to any place doing this kind of work.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:32 pm

lajackson wrote:If you print it out

Check with the shop, but I'm guessing they'd rather have the file than a printed copy.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:39 pm

Our local shop would take a PDF file or good printed copy. They had to either scan the copy or convert the PDF file it into whatever format of plotting their system used, then create the master to use to print the shirts. There may be some type of industry standard, but I do not know what it is. We have two shops in town that each do it differently.

The file at the link you provided is a PDF that can be downloaded.

Return to “General Discussions”