How often would you participate in an online tech talk?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
MorettiDP

Postby MorettiDP » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:34 pm

GarysTurn wrote:I think if there could be a Tech Talk by a different department each month or two then a semi annual Tech Talk by Joel that would give good coverage.

I would like to hear from the Family History Department in addition to those others mentioned.

Its interesting!!! Many departments can best the results to developers and tech guys of new technologies to apply to the Church.

Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Postby Mikerowaved » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:10 am

telfordca wrote:We'd like to know, how often would you like to see these events occur? Please vote in this poll, on the main page, to let us know what you think.

The polling question is actually, "How often would you participate in an online tech talk?"

My answer is, "Every time you wish to hold them." ;)
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:42 pm

Mikerowaved wrote:My answer is, "Every time you wish to hold them." ;)

Aye, but you have to actually think about that one and enter it in the Other category. It is not one of the choices. [grin]

Return to “General Discussions”