Page 1 of 2

Myldsmail.net

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:09 pm
by yovmarapastor14
ok so i just got back from my mission this past wednesday and im trying to log into my myldsmail account so i can transfer my emails to my gmail account.
it says you are no longer a full time missionary.. i need my emails! please help!

Re: Myldsmail.net

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:16 pm
by russellhltn
See this post. That's the last I've heard on how this is done.

Since you just go back, perhaps there's something else that has to happen before you get access.

Re: Myldsmail.net

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:14 pm
by MariaOchoa
estoy tratando de acceder a mi cuenta myldsmail para que pueda transferir mis mensajes de correo electrónico
necesito mis e-mails! ¡por favor ayuda!

Re: Myldsmail.net

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:19 am
by aristhenel
I’m trying to remember my lds mail.net password I can log out from iCloud.

Re: Myldsmail.net

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:11 am
by andylrb
Soy misionero y dice que se ha inhabilitado mi cuenta, que hago

Re: Myldsmail.net

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:05 am
by lajackson
andylrb wrote:Soy misionero y dice que se ha inhabilitado mi cuenta, que hago

As a missionary, if you receive a message that your account has been deleted, your best source of help will be the mission office.

Re: Myldsmail.net

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:06 pm
by victoriagudo
Tengo 6meses de retornada y quiero recuperar mis fotos, el respaldo que tenía se daño, puedo hacerlo? Como lo hago?

Re: Myldsmail.net

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:35 am
by MarielaYu
:shock: :shock: :shock:
MariaOchoa wrote:estoy tratando de acceder a mi cuenta myldsmail para que pueda transferir mis mensajes de correo electrónico
necesito mis e-mails! ¡por favor ayuda!

Re: Myldsmail.net

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:51 pm
by Lyann_otadoy
yovmarapastor14 wrote:ok so i just got back from my mission this past wednesday and im trying to log into my myldsmail account so i can transfer my emails to my gmail account.
it says you are no longer a full time missionary.. i need my emails! please help!

Re: Myldsmail.net

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:54 pm
by Quispeticonaesteban@gmail.com
Como encuentro a mi amigo