Sending Ward-Wide Email, INCLUDING Missionaries Serving in Ward

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
davidoliverseay

Sending Ward-Wide Email, INCLUDING Missionaries Serving in Ward

Post by davidoliverseay »

Hello,

I wanted to ask how to send an email to the entire ward that INCLUDES the missionaries serving in the ward. I know there is the "Send a Message" feature on the lds.org Leader and Clerk Resources site... But it only gives me the option to send emails to Stake Callings, Ward Callings, and Members.

When we have ward council for example, I can easily click a button on this menu that includes the ward members who should come to this meeting - but I'd also like to let the missionaries receive this email notification so they can put the date and time on their calendar.

For some reason I see that our Senior Couple Missionaries are listed in the email contacts available to us, but not the Elders and Sisters. And I know their emails are saved in the system, because I can go to the LDS Tools App on my phone, click "missionaries" and "serving," and there are all the emails. So there must be a feature that I can include their email addresses in a ward-wide email as well, right?

Thanks,

David
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Sending Ward-Wide Email, INCLUDING Missionaries Serving in Ward

Post by lajackson »

davidoliverseay wrote:So there must be a feature that I can include their email addresses in a ward-wide email as well, right?
I don't think so. If there is, I have not found it. We have to manually send to them.

Return to “General Discussions”