Electronic General Conference Tickets

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
jamiep39

Re: Electronic General Conference Tickets

Post by jamiep39 »

krymarie wrote:My bishop used the electronic system to email me tickets to women conference for my mom and daughter but they never sent. I verified twice that he had the correct email and checked my teach, junk, and spam but never received the email. Who can I call to get that resolved? My daughter is very excited.
If you never got the email you can have your bishop recall them and print them directly. That would be the quickest and easiest way.
louella73

April 2020 General Conference Tickets for Internationals

Post by louella73 »

Our stake were unable to be allocated any tickets. Is there a way Australians can obtain some any other way please?
Best
nathan.tosh

Post by nathan.tosh »

I understand this is just a forum and no one from church HQ is guaranteed to read this, but we were wondering what has happened to the electronic ticketing system. Our stake was allocated 32 tickets for the conference, and we obtained 4 tickets through the normal process on the portal. However, when trying to obtain further tickets, we only get an allocation exhausted message. This has been raised at Co-coordinating council and our area authority is looking into it, but information rarely flows back. We understand that there is a lot of interest in this conference but were wondering if this is a technical problem, and we will receive our allocated tickets or whether the distribution of tickets is complete and no further allocation is possible. Either way, a bit of clarity and communication about what is going would be well advised as international travel is a little more difficult to organise at short notice.
nathan.tosh

Post by nathan.tosh »

FYI from Headquarters Facilities Department Ticket Office regarding the unavailability of tickets.

The extraordinary demand for tickets to the April 2020 General Conference resulted in many international stakes unable to secure tickets for their members. We apologize for this inconvenience. The allocation of tickets on a first come, first serve basis has worked well in the past, but we will consider modifications for future conferences.

If your members have secured travel arrangements to Utah but don’t have tickets, please encourage them to go directly to the Tabernacle building and enter the standby line. If seats become available in the Conference Center, they will have access to them. If no seats are available, they will be seated in the Tabernacle and can watch Conference there.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope all can enjoy this historic General Conference from wherever they are.
louella73

Post by louella73 »

Many thanks
WorthyTwin

Post by WorthyTwin »

krymarie wrote:My bishop used the electronic system to email me tickets to women conference for my mom and daughter but they never sent. I verified twice that he had the correct email and checked my teach, junk, and spam but never received the email. Who can I call to get that resolved? My daughter is very excited.
It is curious that the idea came up to dump this procedure on brethren with extremely heavy demands on their schedule. I imagine that most stake presidents, once they are able to log in, will delegate this task to someone in the presidency. But getting to that point involves a time investment that is not trivial for men that are already very busy.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Tickets are now irrelevant since all such gatherings have been cancelled, postponed, or will be available electronically only.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
taufalealo

Post by taufalealo »

Please i am looking for 5 tickets for the genral conference coming up next week, so please if you have extra tickets please u can contact me at [phone number redacted], Tau Falealo.. Thank you God bless..

[Moderator edit: This is a public forum. Posting a phone number publicly would result in a high likelihood of problems with calls from people without good intent.]

Return to “General Discussions”