Protecting Children and Youth - Past Due

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
juicechambers

Protecting Children and Youth - Past Due

Post by juicechambers »

When we run the report to track completion of the training we aren't getting accurate information. Many individuals that have completed the course are being reported as Past Due. We even have some reports we ran last week that show completion, but this week it shows Past Due. Are others seeing this same issue?
egibb

Re: Protecting Children and Youth - Past Due

Post by egibb »

We saw that too, but it seems that if we wait a bit (day or two) they come in. I was collecting their email confirmations that they completed it just in case, but in all cases, it has resolved itself.
Eldon Gibb - STS
Sherwood Park Alberta Stake
ssskb3

Post by ssskb3 »

Not for us. We've had some people complete and it shows their spouse completed, even when it was confirmed their own sign-on was used. Others have completed multiple times and it still shows past due. Users are getting frustrated.
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

We have found over the years that if two people use the same email address to set up a church account, even having separate members, it causes problems. I tell members that they have to use a separate email address.

Also I have a few completions in the ward that weren't recorded. I contacted Global Service Center and they responded that while there is no way for me to record a completion that if I provided a list of names and member numbers of those I’ve confirmed have taken the training, they would record completions.
effindlay

Post by effindlay »

I am a primary president and I can't see which teachers have completed the training. Is there any way to create a report?
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

Your ward clerk can run a report for your organization.
PhillipsCJ

Post by PhillipsCJ »

I am a ward clerk and able to run the report and send it to our auxiliary presidents, but as soon as I email it is out of date - it would be great if the auxiliary leaders could access the report themselves. We called an assistant ward clerk to help manage this process, but he is also unable to access the report. It would be great to hear if it is intentional that the report is so limited in who can view it or if their are plans to be able to open up access more in the future.

Related to that, it would be great for the access table to be updated with who has information to the report.
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

i believe the church was initially only giving access to Bishops and Stake Presidents. As executive secretary the bishop delegated the task of monitoring and notifying to me. I had to contact Salt Lake and request that they give access to Executive Secretaries. Sunday I found that our clerk now has access as well.

I can't say I understand the restriction on access but I do know the brethren consider these things carefully before acting.
cbmcmurtrey

Post by cbmcmurtrey »

We have been experiencing the same issues.
sclapp

Post by sclapp »

Has anyone found an issue where a member completed the training, got a new calling requiring the training and now the member shows "Past Due" even though they have completed the training before?

Return to “General Discussions”