Hours of GSC or GSD

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
zaneclark

Hours of GSC or GSD

Postby zaneclark » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:12 pm

I need to call the GSC or GSD, (are they the same?) , and I need the hours when they are available. I have searched previous post and the wiki but can't find the answer.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Hours of GSC or GSD

Postby aebrown » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:17 pm

zaneclark wrote:I need to call the GSC or GSD, (are they the same?) , and I need the hours when they are available. I have searched previous post and the wiki but can't find the answer.

The Global Service Center is open at different times for different purposes and in different languages. The Help Center provides quite a bit of detail for the IT portion of the GSC in this Help Center article.

Mitchell812

Postby Mitchell812 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:58 am

zaneclark wrote:I need to call the GSC or GSD, (are they the same?) , and I need the hours when they are available. I have searched previous post and the wiki but can't find the answer.

I also have this same question and i cannot find any proper answers on the internet and also here. need answer.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:31 am

Mitchell812 wrote:need answer.

Read the post just before yours.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Postby sbradshaw » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:42 pm

zaneclark wrote:I need to call the GSC or GSD, (are they the same?)

As far as I know there's no such thing as the GSD, only Global Service Center (GSC).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:30 pm

We used to call it the help desk, then they set up the global thing, and we called it the Global Service Desk (GSD). But they decided to get more fancy and settled on Center, instead. Hence, now the GSC (Global Service Center).

That's the history.

Return to “General Discussions”