Send a Message not being received by @ntlworld emails

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
joe.patel

Send a Message not being received by @ntlworld emails

Post by joe.patel »

Hi,

So we have some members with @ntlworld email addresses that used to receive messages sent from LCR but from September 2020 just stopped receiving these. I've got them to check all the usual things; junk and spam folders, tested sending emails with others cc'd in, deleted and re-added emails into LCR - nothing seems to work.

I've requested access to their accounts directly so I can try to test more 1:1 but I really would like to know if this is a localised issue or is something more widely connected with @ntlworld emails.

Any comments or feedback welcome!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Send a Message not being received by @ntlworld emails

Post by sbradshaw »

I'm guessing that ntlworld.com updated their DMARC policy to have stricter spam protection.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Send a Message not being received by @ntlworld emails

Post by russellhltn »

I'm suspecting the best way to fix this is to have ntlworld's customers contact them asking why they're not getting mail from noreply@churchofjesuschrist.org. I say that because ntlworld has a interest in serving their customers, but may be not interested in working with outside groups trying to email their customers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”