Church apps on PC

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
carronla

Church apps on PC

Post by carronla »

Help I want to get my apps on my PC. My ipad broke. I want tools and The study guide and references. How or where do I get these. They were on my ipad as apps.
Carron Martinsen
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Church apps

Post by russellhltn »

carronla wrote:Help I want to get my apps on my PC. My ipad broke. I want tools and The study guide and references. How or where do I get these. They were on my ipad as apps.
You can install Gospel Library, but Member Tools is not available as a PC app.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Church apps on PC

Post by sbradshaw »

If you're on Windows 10 or newer, you can install Gospel Library from the Microsoft Store.

Alternatively, on any PC or computer, you can open a web browser (Edge, Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.) and go to Study.ChurchofJesusChrist.org to get most of the content that's in the Gospel Library app.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
BarbaraBolding

Re: Church apps on PC

Post by BarbaraBolding »

sbradshaw wrote:If you're on Windows 10 or newer, you can install Gospel Library from the Microsoft Store.

Alternatively, on any PC or computer, you can open a web browser (Edge, Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.) and go to Study.ChurchofJesusChrist.org to get most of the content that's in the Gospel Library app.
Yes, this is the most accurate solution mate. I would say the same.

Return to “General Discussions”