Development Help treasuredscriptures.com

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
gvine

Development Help treasuredscriptures.com

Post by gvine »

When the first Come Follow Me manual came out, a question was asked in one of the first lessons, Do you have a treasured scripture?

Thru godaddy, bought treasuredscriptures.com, and others like it. My idea is to have a place people can go—find their favorite scripture, format it as to font, size, border, etc - then save it as a PDF to be printed as a wall display, a card for the wallet, as a laptop screen saver, as a phone home screen, etc. This would be a free service. I would like to use the Church's scripture database for searching.

Also, bought scripturesinart.com where a person could contract with an artist to have their treasured scripture sent to them in bronze, watercolor, etched glass, calligraphy, etc.

This would be a way for scriptures to be treasured, for artists to make money, and to make a bit of money myself, too. I took the Starting and Growing a Business, the idea was well received.

I do not have coding skills necessary to make this idea move into reality. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,
G Vineyard
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Development Help treasuredscriptures.com

Post by sbradshaw »

I think this is a great idea. Hope you're able to find some help!
Have you asked around in your ward?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
gvine

Re: Development Help treasuredscriptures.com

Post by gvine »

No, but that is a good idea. There are a couple of people I could ask. Thank you for the suggestion.

Return to “General Discussions”