Page 1 of 1

Ordering 2012 Curriculum Materials

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:49 pm
by amoncur
Hi,

There's a page called 2012 Annual Curriculum on the store.lds.org site. I tried printing this to PDF so I could distribute to the auxiliary groups for order quantities, but it only prints the first page and the rest of the document is blank, leaving out most of the available curriculum materials. Does anyone else know if a link to download a worksheet or form that lists all of the 2012 curriculum and I can distribute to auxiliaries?

Also, this is my first time ordering materials as clerk. Is there a list somewhere that tells me what groups need to be asked (i.e. asked what materials they need for next year)? For example, some of the materials on the aforementioned page are for "Optional Courses". Who would I ask to know which and how many optional course materials to order?

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:21 pm
by jdlessley
amoncur wrote:There's a page called 2012 Annual Curriculum on the store.lds.org site. I tried printing this to PDF so I could distribute to the auxiliary groups for order quantities, but it only prints the first page and the rest of the document is blank, leaving out most of the available curriculum materials. Does anyone else know if a link to download a worksheet or form that lists all of the 2012 curriculum and I can distribute to auxiliaries?
I tested the "print version" button on the site page and it did as you explained. The work-around is to use the browser 'File > Print...' command with the desired print area selected. When the Print dialog appears select "Selection" in the "Print range" section. The results are not optimum but all the information is there.

I have submitted this problem through the site feedback.

amoncur wrote:Also, this is my first time ordering materials as clerk. Is there a list somewhere that tells me what groups need to be asked (i.e. asked what materials they need for next year)? For example, some of the materials on the aforementioned page are for "Optional Courses". Who would I ask to know which and how many optional course materials to order?
I sent a notice to each auxiliary. The optional course materials needs are best known by the bishopric, the Sunday School President, and the High Priest Group Leader.

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:51 pm
by amoncur
Thank you very much!

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:41 pm
by bstodd1122
I was just having the same problem, but I found this location for online viewing and printing. http://lds.org/manual?lang=eng

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:54 am
by mwgrover
amoncur wrote:Hi,

There's a page called 2012 Annual Curriculum on the store.lds.org site. I tried printing this to PDF so I could distribute to the auxiliary groups for order quantities, but it only prints the first page and the rest of the document is blank, leaving out most of the available curriculum materials. Does anyone else know if a link to download a worksheet or form that lists all of the 2012 curriculum and I can distribute to auxiliaries?

Also, this is my first time ordering materials as clerk. Is there a list somewhere that tells me what groups need to be asked (i.e. asked what materials they need for next year)? For example, some of the materials on the aforementioned page are for "Optional Courses". Who would I ask to know which and how many optional course materials to order?


I printed copies of the curriculum order form and passed them out in ward council. Asked them all to review and then get back with me in a week with what they need to have ordered. That way you're also giving them the lesson manuals that they are teaching from next year - sometimes they don't know!