Resetting/changing feedback email

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

brienshamrick

Resetting/changing feedback email

Post by brienshamrick »

I'm using Gospel Library on Windows 10 and recently tried to report a bug and the app/program automatically selected my work email.

How can I change that to my personal email?

My personal account is on the Outlook app/program while my work email is on a third party app. I thought a Windows oriented app would have looked for Windows/Microsoft first?

TIA
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Resetting/changing feedback email

Post by russellhltn »

Most likely, it picked the "default" email. That being the "default" email app, and within that, what account has been selected as "default".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
KeillyGrimms

Re: Resetting/changing feedback email

Post by KeillyGrimms »

That's what I found on the forum, can it help?
"A member's LDS account email address is linked to the member's LDS.org Directory email address. Since they are linked, a change/update to the email address in one changes/updates the other. So the LDS account email address can be updated by changing the email address for the member in the LDS.org Directory. Any adult member in the same household can change the contact (phone, email) information of any other member in the same household. A single member household who does not have access to their LDS account can have the ward clerk make the email address change for them. After the email address is changed then the LDS account can be recovered using the email address method provided that option was activated in the LDS Account profile."

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”