Copy Function i

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

rdmathis

Copy Function i

Post by rdmathis »

The copy function in the annotations page quite working. It has been working until May 17. I have reset and reloaded, still not working. Copy and paste works in other windows app. Using Windows 10.
klricks

Re: Copy Function i

Post by klricks »

rdmathis wrote:The copy function in the annotations page quite working. It has been working until May 17. I have reset and reloaded, still not working. Copy and paste works in other windows app. Using Windows 10.
C&P does not appear to work anywhere in the app, not just annotations.
Note: In order for the developers to get any bug reports you need to use the in app contact us link in the [Settings] --> [Help and Feedback] menu.
They are unlikely to see it here......
Assistant Ward Clerk
spencerto
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Copy Function i

Post by spencerto »

I believe this is related to an issue with a change in the catalog. Previously, there was column for pdfUrl which was added that mapped, but it was recently removed in recent catalogs and it is causing issues in the app. We are releasing an updated beta today or tomorrow which should address this. If testing goes well, it will be pushed to the non-beta (production) app thereafter.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”