Webcast feedback?

Discussions around receiving, originating, and holding Church broadcasts and conferences in meetinghouses including schedules, setup, equipment, and support.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Webcast feedback?

Post by Mikerowaved »

For the first time in a long while I didn't receive an invite (or two) this week to submit feedback for the Meetinghouse Webcast experience. Nor did I receive any submissions forwarded to me from my stake. I both originated webcasts and viewed them. Did this get disabled with the latest round of updates? I appreciate seeing feedback from members of the stake as it lets me know where I need to focus my efforts.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Re: Webcast feedback?

Post by davesudweeks »

The feedback worked for me (as a submitter, anyway) this past Sunday. I had to stay home this time and our ward is using the Meetinghouse Webcast experience. I don't know if/how it was transmitted, though as I don't have a calling that grants that access. I'm not in your stake, but just wanted to comment that it was functioning Sunday (at least for me).
danpass

Post by danpass »

davesudweeks wrote:I don't know if/how it was transmitted, though as I don't have a calling that grants that access.
It's my understanding that the event manager (the person who scheduled the event in the MWC portal), receives the feedback responses.

Like the OP, I didn't receive any feedback messages this past Sunday. During the nearly 5 months we have been broadcasting meetings, I've always received feedback from at least a couple of people. I was looking forward to feedback this time, since this was our first Sunday broadcasting from 2 additional meetinghouses. I have appreciated seeing the comments submitted through feedback in the past and hope that they will continue to be sent.

I did contact several people directly to get feedback for the webcasts from the new locations.
danpass

Post by danpass »

During the night, I received an email with feedback for a future broadcast scheduled for this coming Sunday. Nice to know ahead of time that the broadcast will go well. :roll:
email.PNG
email.PNG (20.63 KiB) Viewed 1103 times
details.PNG
(30.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet
I suspect the submitter didn't complete the feedback survey for last Sunday's webcast until last night and the system associated it with the upcoming event.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

danpass wrote:During the night, I received an email with feedback for a future broadcast scheduled for this coming Sunday. Nice to know ahead of time that the broadcast will go well. :roll:
Saying the video was "great" with a score of 4 is telling. Of course, now you have two days to bump it up a notch. [grin]
danpass

Post by danpass »

lajackson wrote:
danpass wrote:During the night, I received an email with feedback for a future broadcast scheduled for this coming Sunday. Nice to know ahead of time that the broadcast will go well. :roll:
Saying the video was "great" with a score of 4 is telling. Of course, now you have two days to bump it up a notch. [grin]
Yes, I'll get right on that...

Return to “Broadcasts and Conferences”