Where did Donations go?

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
matziq

Where did Donations go?

Post by matziq »

It isn't on the site anymore. Did it get moved elsewhere?
eblood66

Re: Where did Donations go?

Post by eblood66 »

They moved it to a new grid menu just below where it shows your user name.
grid.png
grid.png (205 Bytes) Viewed 1012 times
klricks

Post by klricks »

Note that the 3x3 grid only shows on a phone/tablet and does not appear when accessed by laptop / desktop computer.
For full desktop display click on My Account and Ward.
Assistant Ward Clerk
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

klricks wrote:Note that the 3x3 grid only shows on a phone/tablet and does not appear when accessed by laptop / desktop computer.
It definitely shows up on Chrome on my laptop and has for several days now. I think they may be doing some testing or there may be caches that haven't updated yet so that the old layout still shows up sometimes.
klricks

Post by klricks »

eblood66 wrote:
klricks wrote:Note that the 3x3 grid only shows on a phone/tablet and does not appear when accessed by laptop / desktop computer.
It definitely shows up on Chrome on my laptop and has for several days now. I think they may be doing some testing or there may be caches that haven't updated yet so that the old layout still shows up sometimes.
The grid shows on the clerks office computer today but still not at home. Firefox on both.
Assistant Ward Clerk
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

There's also an "All Tools" button in the My Account and Ward menu.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

sbradshaw wrote:There's also an "All Tools" button in the My Account and Ward menu.
Not in the version I'm getting now:
menu.png
menu.png (12.54 KiB) Viewed 924 times
The 'Ward' part of that menu is really misnamed now. There isn't anything in the menu related to the ward.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

There are two or three different headers and menu bar configurations depending on the browser or on what changes the developers have activated for a particular browser. Currently I am getting the My Account and Ward with the full menu options on Firefox and MS Edge. On Chrome I am getting the My Account and Ward abbreviated menu as eblood66 is showing as well as the 9 block of squares Tools and Support menu down on the menu bar below the My Account and Ward abbreviated menu. The third configuration I have seen on and off is the 9 block of squares Tools and Support menu on the menu bar to the right of the search (magnifying glass) icon. The sign on and My Account icon (head and shoulders) will be just to the right of the 9 block of squares. This latter one caused me pause at first because it looked like the full header and menus had not loaded on the page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

sbradshaw wrote:There's also an "All Tools" button in the My Account and Ward menu.
The "All Tools" link has been there for quite some time, although for me it comes and goes depending on the whims of the server.

Return to “Online Donations”