Donations Account

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
triple_m0406@hotmail.com

Donations Account

Post by triple_m0406@hotmail.com »

Im having a hard time about my donation Account. I finally figure it out to Add my back account, then i make a donation. after 3 days i receive an email stating that I request to delete my bank account, with is i didn't request. then i Add a another back account, and I make donation. after few days, I receive an email stating " insufficient funds, with it is not true ( this is so embarrassing" have money in my bank "}..... and so again for the 3rd time I add the back account and make donation. for the 3 email I receive its says " cant found my account". :o . so now i don't know what to do. hope i can get a good answer .

Mel
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Donations Account

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to verify that the numbers you have are the correct numbers for your bank account. All you described would be explained if you somehow entered someone else's numbers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tana.pedersen

Post by tana.pedersen »

I recently had this same problem. Using the same bank account for decades, never had a problem with my online donations. I did not have insufficient funds although the amount was large. In fact, all three of my accounts at that bank could have paid my donation. Now it's causing a problem with my taxes and the Church makes it very difficult to resolve this issue. Do you know who I can contact to get this fixed? I have proof that the problem wasn't on my end.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The description by the original poster is consistent with the withdrawal being denied for some reason. I would start by talking with the bank to make sure they haven't changed a policy and now they're denying the requests.

Failing that, you'd have to ask your ward clerk on who you can contact. He should be able to look up the support number.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”