Donations no longer available

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
oldermormon2

Donations no longer available

Post by oldermormon2 »

I have been making donations online for quite some time, but now all I can see if my donation history. The "form" does not display.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Donations no longer available

Post by jdlessley »

What form are you referring to? If you are referring to the donor tax statements those are available at the the Donor Statements tab. If you are talking about the Tithing and Other Offerings slip, that is available at the Make a Donation tab. If neither of these are available then have you moved or have there been any changes affecting your membership record recently that you know of?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
oldermormon2

Post by oldermormon2 »

Yes, I updated some information and added some that was missing. I would not have done so if I had known that it would no longer allow online donations. I am talking about the donations slip, it's what is moissing. I can see the record of my past donations.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

oldermormon2 wrote:Yes, I updated some information and added some that was missing. I would not have done so if I had known that it would no longer allow online donations. I am talking about the donations slip, it's what is moissing. I can see the record of my past donations.
Generally when something like this happens there is either a problem with your Church Account or your membership record has been moved. It could also be a temporary problem with your connection to the church servers. Get with your ward clerk to see if there is anything about your Church Account that is amiss or if your membership record number (MRN) is correct. If he cannot find anything then ask him for the Global Service Department (GSD) number to call them and see if they can correct the problem.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
bobbijeanne1

Post by bobbijeanne1 »

my donations are not showing up on my online donation account site statement Whom do I contact. My ward clerk has been unable to help me resolve ‘this problem
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bobbijeanne1 wrote:my donations are not showing up on my online donation account site statement Whom do I contact.
The key to this is your membership record number (MRN). To show up on-line, the MRN on your Church Account has to match the MRN the donation was processed as.

Possible issues:
  • No MRN on your account
  • The MRN on your account isn't yours
  • The donation wasn't associated with any membership record
  • The donation was processed under your spouse's record. In that case, your spouse would need to grant you permission to see "their" donation.
You may need to check with your clerk about how he processed the donation.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”