Setting up bank problem

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
JuneParnes

Setting up bank problem

Postby JuneParnes » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:41 am

No Matter what I do it keeps saying that I am entering an invalid routing number. I know I'm putting the correct number in. Please assist me. Thank you

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Setting up bank problem

Postby rmrichesjr » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:16 am

JuneParnes wrote:No Matter what I do it keeps saying that I am entering an invalid routing number. I know I'm putting the correct number in. Please assist me. Thank you

Please keep in mind that this is a user-to-user discussion forum, not an official help request channel. To get official help, please use the 'Feedback' link or button on a page near where the problem is showing up. That said, I'll try to offer a suggestion or two, and others might join in:

Is your bank in the US or in a country that you know has online donations enabled? If not, that might be the problem.

Have you double-checked the routing number with your bank? There's a chance there might be a quirk with that bank's routing number that requires special handling and/or patience while other systems catch up or ...

If you have a special situation, such as living in one country temporarily but using a bank account in a different country, there is a group at Church headquarters that can help with that sort of thing. I don't remember the contact details, but perhaps someone else might. If nothing else, using the 'Feedback' link or button should get you directed there if needed.

Return to “Online Donations”