What is the 'Gospel Living' app? Where is it available?

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
mrnonaustralianguy

Re: What is the 'Gospel Living' app? Where is it available?

Post by mrnonaustralianguy »

But you could also just search “Discover” in the Search function on the Church website.
Jeremy 🎶
eterno29

Post by eterno29 »

Is there a forum to make suggestions regarding the gospel living app?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

eterno29 wrote:Is there a forum to make suggestions regarding the gospel living app?
We can only discuss it in this forum. The Tech Forum is primarily user-to-user help and support. It is unlikely anything posted in the forums will be seen by those responsible for making decisions or planning for the app. The official method to provide feedback is thru the in-app feedback. This is found by tapping the Profile menu item in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen, scrolling down to the Feedback section, and tapping the Send Feedback link.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
shawncolloton

Post by shawncolloton »

Request: Chrome extension or Windows app for the Gospel Living App. Having it on your phone is nice, but also being able to chat in real-time using a PC is better for me.

If this is not the correct forum, please direct me to where I can submit requests.

Thank you in advance!
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

shawncolloton wrote:Request: Chrome extension or Windows app for the Gospel Living App. Having it on your phone is nice, but also being able to chat in real-time using a PC is better for me.

If this is not the correct forum, please direct me to where I can submit requests.

Thank you in advance!
The way to formally submit feature requests is in the post before yours. You send feedback from within the app itself.

Return to “Gospel Living App”