Gospel Living App pulled in old Profile Information

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
mattdalebout

Gospel Living App pulled in old Profile Information

Postby mattdalebout » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:43 pm

This may or may not be the correct forum, but when I linked my account to the Gospel Living App, it pulled in old information for my Profile (email and phone number). And, I can find no way to update it within the app.

All other Church applications (e.g. LDS Tools) and Web sites (ChurchofJesusChrist.org) list my correct profile information, which makes the incorrect information transfer, when linking of my profile to the app, even more of a head-scratcher.

Any ideas?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Gospel Living App pulled in old Profile Information

Postby russellhltn » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:07 pm

I'm not sure where it's pulling from. My Church account has a different spelling of my last name, but it's not puling from there. Yet, it's missing my phone number, but I have that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

avonnied

Re: Gospel Living App pulled in old Profile Information

Postby avonnied » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:24 am

Same thing happened to my wife. Old old email address. The tools and account settings all show her new email but the living app shows her old email (from months and months ago)

Return to “Gospel Living App”