No 'pencil' icon in circles on GLA

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
thepfiffners

No 'pencil' icon in circles on GLA

Post by thepfiffners »

With the recent update, admins are supposed to be able to add people into circles. I have an android device and do not have the "pencil" needed to add. I have a counselor that has an IOS device and she has the pencil but both me and my other counselor have android devices and have no ability to add people.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: No 'pencil' icon in circles on GLA

Post by russellhltn »

What version are you on? Current is 1.5.0 and it was updated less then two weeks ago.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Re: No 'pencil' icon in circles on GLA

Post by davesudweeks »

thepfiffners wrote:With the recent update, admins are supposed to be able to add people into circles. I have an android device and do not have the "pencil" needed to add. I have a counselor that has an IOS device and she has the pencil but both me and my other counselor have android devices and have no ability to add people.
I have an android device and am on the current version. As an EQ Counselor, I can see the pencil icon after I open the circle and then click the icon at the top that looks like two people (to bring up the list of members of the circle).

Return to “Gospel Living App”