Gospel Living -Always allowed on screen time

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
marcihaibach

Gospel Living -Always allowed on screen time

Post by marcihaibach »

I’m making updates to my kids screen time on their phones and I thought it would be good to add Gospel living to the always allowed list of app, when the rest of their apps cut off on the screen time allowance. I noticed the app does not show up on the list to let me add it to always allow. Is there a setting that needs to be updated on it to let that happen?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Living -Always allowed on screen time

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you on Android or iOS?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
loganditto

Post by loganditto »

I, too, would like to “always allow” my kids to use the Gospel Living app on their phones, but when I go to the list of apps to always allow it, it is not listed. Is this something that can be fixed? Is there a setting that I’m missing? Thank you!
glendonlowder

Post by glendonlowder »

I am experiencing this same issue. Is an update being worked on?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

loganditto wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:40 pm I, too, would like to “always allow” my kids to use the Gospel Living app on their phones, but when I go to the list of apps to always allow it, it is not listed. Is this something that can be fixed? Is there a setting that I’m missing? Thank you!
glendonlowder wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:33 pm I am experiencing this same issue. Is an update being worked on?
As far as I know, there isn't anything that can be done by a developer on the app side to opt in or out of Screen Time on iOS – so it seems like an iOS bug. If restarting your device doesn't fix it, you could try contacting Apple support.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Living App”