Page 1 of 1

Add Circle

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:46 pm
by xxjt123xx
How do i create a new circle like APYW or youth committee? How do I add people or a calling to a circle?

Re: Add Circle

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:43 pm
by jdlessley
xxjt123xx wrote:How do i create a new circle like APYW or youth committee?

That feature is not yet available.

xxjt123xx wrote:How do I add people or a calling to a circle?

To edit members you must be an administrator. Currently each circle has default administrators only. If you are an administrator there should be an group icon in the upper right corner of the circle title line. Click that icon and then click the pencil in the blue circle icon in the lower right corner.

Re: Add Circle

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:01 pm
by michaeljharrell
What if I am admin but do not have the option add to the circle?

Re: Add Circle

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:12 pm
by michaeljharrell
What if I am admin.. it shows me in the list but I still do not have the options that you described?

Re: Add Circle

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:22 pm
by jdlessley
michaeljharrell wrote:What if I am admin but do not have the option add to the circle?

michaeljharrell wrote:What if I am admin.. it shows me in the list but I still do not have the options that you described?

If you are an administrator and members can be added or removed from the list there should be an edit icon (pencil in a blue circle) in the lower right corner of your screen. Tap that and a new page will be displayed with the options Remove, Add Calling, and Add Person. If there is no edit icon then the circle does not allow editing members of that circle. One example is the My Household circle.